Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word.
- URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is spaced 1.5; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All authors must register their ORCID at https://orcid.org/register, and send it, together with their academic record and institutional affiliation, at the moment of sending the document.
I represent and warrant to UPB that:
(1) The Work is an original work and is not subject to any third party copyright.
(2) I am the sole author of the Work, own all right, title, and interest in and to the Work, and have the power and authority to assign the rights herein and to execute this Authorization; or, alternatively as applicable, there are multiple authors of the Work and each author’s contributions are intended to be inseparable parts of a unitary whole and I am a co-author of the Work and, together with the co-authors set forth below, own all right, title, and interest in and to the Work, and have the power and authority to assign the rights herein and to execute this Authorization.
(3) To the best of my knowledge, the information, data, and conclusions presented in the Work are accurate. In the event I become aware of inaccuracies after submission of the Work to UPB, I shall immediately notify UPB and take all steps deemed necessary by UPB to correct any such inaccuracies.
(4) All artwork in the Work is original to one or more authors of the Work; or alternatively, to the extent artwork is not original, I have obtained necessary permissions consistent with this Authorization and will provide them to UPB with this Authorization.
(5) Publication of the Work will not libel anyone or infringe on or invade the rights of others. Where necessary, I have obtained all third party permissions and consents consistent with this Authorization and will provide them to UPB with this Authorization.
(6) This research has not been previously published; or alternatively, if any portion of the research has been published, I will provide copies of the material to UPB with this authorization.
(7) The Work is not currently under consideration for publication by another publication.
(8) I will not submit the Work to another publication unless and until UPB chooses not to publish the Work.
I agree to hold harmless UPB from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth above. Nothing herein shall obligate UPB to publish the Work in Cuestiones Teológicas. In the event that the Work is not published by UPB, this Authorization becomes null and void. The invalidity of any portion of this Authorization shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of this Authorization. Copies of an executed version of this Authorization may be treated as an original for all purposes.
By signing this Authorization, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand this Authorization and agree to its terms.