Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word.
- URLs for the references have been provided, preferably DOI.
- The text has 1.5 spacing; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Those authors who have publications with this magazine accept the following terms:
a. Authors will retain their copyrights and guarantee the journal the right of first publication of their work, which will be simultaneously subject to Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 License.
b. Authors may adopt other non-exclusive licensing agreements for the distribution of the version of the published work (eg, deposit it in an institutional electronic file or publish it in a monographic volume) provided that the initial publication in this journal is indicated. .
c. Authors are allowed and recommended to disseminate their work on the Internet (eg in institutional telematic archives or on their website) before and during the submission process, which can lead to interesting exchanges and increase citations. of the published work. (See The Effect of Open Access)
For the total or partial reproduction of the articles, the source must be mentioned.
The names and email addresses entered in this magazine will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this magazine and will not be available for any other purpose or person.